Your Personal Health and Wellness Consultant
I was trained as a research scientist but over the years of biomedical and clinical research, I developed a strong affinity for disease prevention and promoting a culture of health care rather than sick care. I dedicated many years to developing a unique approach to comprehensive health and wellness. Rather than treating a condition, my plan focuses on natural and holistic prevention methods through the right foods and exercise for each individual.
I am also a believer in and truly practice:
“I AM what I EAT” & “FOOD is My Medicine”.
I founded (Self-RenYou LLC) in March of 2010 and I continue to practice now as Dr. Laleh with the following Mission and Vision:
Create a culture of wellbeing where everyone’s health is everyone’s priority
Empower individuals to take control of their own health by:
– Providing honest and transparent health education to all who reach out
– Teaching skills to incorporate healthy behaviors as the natural way of life
– Making healthy choice the most logical choice that is affordable to everyone
– Making health a norm but NOT an exception, a right all humans are born with and die with.
Education & Training:
• Research Scientist/ Health & Nutrition Consultant
• Bachelor of Science – Genetics (Minor in Food Biochemistry)
• Ph.D. – Molecular & Cellular Biology
• Post-Doctoral Training – Physiology and Immunology of Genetic Disorders
• Certified Health Coach- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
• Certified Group Fitness Instructor- SpinningⓇ, Les Mills
• Certified Athletic Judge- WNBF/INBF